Approx. Rs 110 / Kilogram
- Uuggul has been used in the traditional Ayurvedic medical system for centuries and has been studied extensively in India
- Commercial products are promoted for lowering cholesterol; however, clinical studies do not support this claim
- Anti-inflammatory and heart/blood vessel effects are being evaluated, as well as use in cancer, obesity, and diabetes
- Although generally accepted as relatively safe, case reports of adverse events exist
- Moderate to severe generalized short-term skin reactions to oral guggul have been reported, and caution may be warranted
- A case report exists of muscle deterioration possibly caused by guggul consumption
Medicinal herbs are natural way to take care of the health. We provide excellent quality medicinal herbs which are originated from best and pesticide free herb. We provide Ayurvedic medicinal herbs which are made available at amazing rates. We have variety of ayurvedic medicinal herbs and natural medicinal herbs and provide in wholesale.
- Is It Dried: Dried
- Products: Organic
We, the Green Earth Products, specializes in the exportation of a broad category of herbs and natural herbal extracts like Plumbago zeylanica (soft ext ratio 6:01). Plumbago zeylanica, also known as chita flowers, is sulfurous and energizes sweating. It also raises appetite and helps in digestion. It is used for upset stomach, skin diseases and piles. Our market experience and attachment to cost efficacious techniques of yield help us to extend Chita flowers and roots at market guiding prices.
Carum coptium is recommended for diarrhea, cholera, heartcare , stresscare . Oil extracted from the fruit contains cardiac depressive activity. Green Earth Products is engaged in manufacturing, exporting and global sourcing of a complete range of herbal extracts such as carum coptium (soft ext ratio 8:01). The healing & preventative effects of carum coptium have led to wide demand of this extract in the western societies. We export Carum coptium to various countries of the world.